High School Ministry (9-12)
WELCOME TO THE HIGH SCHOOL MINISTRY (HSM). WE BELIEVE THAT STUDENTS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD. IT'S WHY WE WANT TO SEE STUDENT'S LIVE BEING TRANSFORMED BY JESUS CHRIST. THOSE TRANSFORMED LIVES THEN BECOME THE CATALYST FOR GREATER TRANSFORMATION.
WE KNOW THE HIGH SCHOOL YEARS CAN BE DIFFICULT. BUT WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE THROUGH THE DIFFICULTIES YOU MAY FACE.
- SUNDAY MORNINGS
- 9:45 TO 10:45 A.M. THE LOFT
- HICKORY CHURCH, 210 MAIN ST. HICKORY PA
It's Time for Something Different...
Visiting a new place for the first time cane be a little unnerving, we get that. Our goal each week is to welcome you and create a space where you feel comfortable and connected! So here is what you should know when you visit HSM.
We know life can get busy. School, assignments, extra circulars, part-time jobs, family obligations; there never seems to be enough time in the day to do everything we need or want to do. The High School Ministry is well aware of the challenges that students and their families face when it comes to time. Because of that, we hope to offer students an opportunity that we think will relieve some of the busyness you face each week.
Starting this Fall, the High School Ministry introduces, HSM SundayAM! HSM SundayAM is our Sunday morning gathering for students in grades 9-12. This isn't your usual Sunday School hour! We are creating a place where student can gather to worship, connect, and grow in their faith, all while enjoying time with friends and have a little fun!
Here's what it looks like.
8:30 to 9:30 a.m. - Hickory's Contemporary Worship Service
- First, we invite you to come and join us for worship as we meet with the larger church family to celebrate God's faithfulness through His grace, mercy and love.
9:30 to 9:40 a.m. - Door's Open
- At 9:30 a.m. the doors open for students to come and gather in the Loft, our special space reserved for students. Grab a bagel, donut, cup of coffee, juice, or water. Relax, greet your friends, meet our leadership team, and enjoy some time to just sit and be.
9:45 to 10:45 a.m. - HSM SundayAM
- For the next 60 minutes, we pack our time with a fun ice breaker or challenge, worship, announcements, prayer, and teaching. It fast-paced, interactive, relevant, and designed for students just like you!
10:45 to 11:00 a.m. - Feel Free To Hang Out
- There's no need to rush off, stick around, hang out, talk with our leaders, or shoot a game of pool. We're here for you, so feel free to enjoy your time in the Loft.
11:00 to 12:00 p.m. - Hickory's Traditional Worship Service
- And, of course you are invited to join us at 11:00 a.m. for our traditional worship service. This is another opportunity for you to connect and worship with our larger church family to celebrate God's faithfulness through His grace, mercy and love.
05 - HSM - DOUBT & QUESTIONS
12 - HSM - Q&A WITH JAY
19 - HSM - SEASON FINALE
26 - NO HSM - MEMORIAL DAY WKD
02 - HSM SUMMER BREAK
SEE THE SUMMER CALENDAR